Re: help wanted page

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: help wanted page
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 00:06:22 +0000

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 11:55:59PM +0000, Ian Hulin wrote:
> Graham Percival wrote:
>> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 03:19:00PM +0000, Ian Hulin wrote:
>> I've revamped the "help us" page (should be visible on kainhofer
>> tomorrow), and added a bit of general info to the CG about doc
>> source files, output formats, etc.

Huh, apparently the page wasn't rebuilt.  The version on the
official website is newer now:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/web/help-us

I'm happy enough with this version... I mean, it's on par with the
rest of the site.  Suggestions are still appreciated, but I don't
think it's worth having daily updates of the page.

Cheers,
- Graham