Vertical spacing of lyrics

From: Christian Hitz
Subject: Vertical spacing of lyrics
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:05:03 +0100

Hi,

the new vertical spacing is evaluating the skyline of the lyrics lines for
spacing. This leads to situations with a very uneven look, as the example
below shows. IMHO the tallest glyph in the used font should be used to
derive the height of the lyrics line.

Regards,
Christian

\version "2.13.7"

\score {
    <<
        \context Voice = "I" \relative c' {
                c4 d e f
        }
        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "I" \lyricmode { g a a a }
        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "I" \lyricmode { t a a a }
        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "I" \lyricmode { a a a a }

}