Re: problem installing build requirements [Mac OS X 10.4.11]

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: problem installing build requirements [Mac OS X 10.4.11]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:05:54 +0100

Le jeudi 12 novembre 2009 à 09:40 -0500, Kieren MacMillan a écrit :
> You're kidding, right?
> A 0.01 version difference is stopping me from being able to turn my
> [huge, but quickly waning] enthusiasm for Lilypond into useable and
> useful docs and bugfixes??

Yesterday, I spent hours debugging last released version of Waf
yesterday before noticing this morning that last SVN checkout doesn't
have the bug, so I'm sorry about not being in the mood for kidding.

> And trying to make install lilypond [according to the online v2.13
> docs] errors out with

> out/dispatcher.dep:1: *** multiple target patterns.  Stop.
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/Users/kmac/Documents/03_personal/music/
> Lilypond/lilydev/lily'
> make: *** [all] Error 2

I don't understand what happens, so unless already knows about this
issue, all I can do is askign you to clean, distclean, reconfigure and
run

make -p -d &>make.log

and send us make.log.

Cheers,