Re: BOM mark from Windows notepad

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: BOM mark from Windows notepad
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:34:28 +0100

2009/11/11 Patrick McCarty <address@hidden>:
> The attached LY file was created in Windows Notepad, saved in UTF-8
> encoding, and I compiled it on Linux with no errors or warnings.
>
> Do you see an error message when compiling this file?  If so, can you
> post the error?

I'm afraid I cannot reproduce it with your file.  I see the white
rectangle with emacs, as I saw on the others which give errors, but
right now I don't keep those problematic files.  Please keep on touch
until I get a sample again from one of my students. Thank you for your
time,
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org