Re: Span_arpeggio patch

From: Chris Snyder
Subject: Re: Span_arpeggio patch
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 16:57:24 -0500

Carl Sorensen wrote:
> Way back in January (10 months ago!!!), Chris Snyder was working on a patch
> for spanned arpeggios.
>
> <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/19682>
>
> I was asked to shepherd this process, but I have apparently dropped
> the ball on doing so.

You didn't drop the ball - the patch I submitted was rejected as being the wrong approach. I offered to do a second take on it, but never finished (I got overwhelmed trying to wade through everything). I could give it another shot - I'm more familiar with the LilyPond code now.

Chris Snyder
Adoro Music Publishing
1-616-828-4436 x800
http://www.adoromusicpub.com