Re: Issue 872 in lilypond: Changes split-page has broken images

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Issue 872 in lilypond: Changes split-page has broken images
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:25:25 +0100

Le jeudi 05 novembre 2009 à 22:40 +0000, Graham Percival a écrit :
> oh, FFS.  Your solution is so ridiculously easy.
> (yes, please revert the lower-case patches from Jan and me, and
> use yours)

On theory, my solution is good, but in practice my patch miserably
fails.  In most situations where I tried to hack our Texi2HTML init
files, it seemed to me that Perl was ignoring many of my variable
assignments.  (Un)fortunately, I don't have time to get into learning
Perl again.

>   I want to go and
> drunk myself unconscious (especially after discovering that the
> online doc target is broken in 2.13.7).
>
> ... which would be perfectly normal behavior in Glasgow, if only I
> drank alcohol.  Curses, foiled again!

I don't see how you can get drunk without alcohol, but one can *feel*
drunk by other means (in case it wasn't clear, I'm not trying to incite
anybody trying such means :-p)

Best,
John