Re: [frogs] Re: Tracker 836: Add facility to change output file-name for

From: Ian Hulin
Subject: Re: [frogs] Re: Tracker 836: Add facility to change output file-name for a \book block
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 23:34:37 +0000

Hi all,
I've installed emacs and checked the indenting as per Carl and Neils recommendations.  Patch set has been on rietveld 143055 for some days.

Is this ready to push now?

Cheers,
Ian

Carl Sorensen wrote:

On 10/29/09 6:10 PM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 06:00:06PM -0600, Carl Sorensen wrote:

On 10/29/09 3:14 PM, "address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

I'd suggest installing emacs to sort out the indentation (even if you
prefer to use another editor for your main work), otherwise we're going
to spend ages pointing out every little nitpick when we should be
focusing on the code.

vim also does a decent job of indenting scheme code, and automatically
strips trailing whitespace if you set it to.

Yes, but the official lilypond formatting is "whatever emacs does,
plus one or two other scripts to tweak a few more things".

vim's scheme code indenting is the same as "whatever emacs does".

Carl