Re: New markup command `parenthesize'

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: New markup command `parenthesize'
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:11:06 +0100

2009/8/11 Thomas Morgan <address@hidden>:

> Thank you, and thanks for the comments!  Here are two addenda
> to the original patch that make the improvements you suggested:

Excellent, thank you.

I fear this is in danger of being ignored though since it's a bit
awkward to review properly; can you squash everything together into
one patch and resend it as an attachment?  Alternatively, if you have
git installed, a patch formatted using `git format-patch' would be
even better.

Thanks,
Neil