fun with texi2html --section

From: Graham Percival
Subject: fun with texi2html --section
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 06:51:25 +0100

Anybody feel like seeing a joke?  Apply the attached patch and
make doc.

Does anybody have any clue why "texi2html --split=foo" results in
*nothing* being stored in $Texi2HTML::Config::SPLIT ?  I'm quite
baffled.  I'm even more baffled as to why it seems to work with
the other manuals, but not general.texi.

The attached patch doesn't completely fix the filenames; I still
need to remove the "don't split unnumbered nodes" stuff (since
everything in general.texi is unnumbered, but we want to split
everywhere... I wish we could just say --split=node, but
apparently that breaks the translation stuff.

Actually, maybe it would be easier to fix the translation stuff,
rather than redefining "--split=section" to mean
"--split=node --node-files".

Cheers,
- Graham