InstrumentName misalignment in incipit snippets

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: InstrumentName misalignment in incipit snippets
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:57:59 +0100

Hi Joe,

While fixing the last bug with the new instrument name code, I noticed
that the instrument name positioning for both inicipit snippets
(Documentation/snippets/incipit.ly and input/regression/incipit.ly)
has changed for the worse.  By a process of elimination, I've traced
the change to your commit which removed all the overrides for
minimum-Y-extent in engraver-init.ly.  I've played around with the new
spacing overrides, but the only thing that seems to correct the
misalignment is to add a manual override for
MensuralStaff.VerticalAxisGroup #'Y-extent.  Can you suggest an
alternative to this?

Thanks,
Neil