Re: does ancient music work correctly?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: does ancient music work correctly?
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 16:37:02 -0700

On Sun, Aug 09, 2009 at 03:53:51PM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> Does ancient music work correctly -- I mean `correctly' to the extent
> of the limited support we have?

To the best of my knowledge, ancient music has been officially not
supported since 2006 or 2007 or so.  Ju"rgen Reuter was the only
person to touch that code in the past 5 years or so.  Any bug
reports for ancient notation are automatically tagged "postponed",
indiciating that we have no plans to fix them.

Cheers,
- Graham