Re: 2.13.4 release soon?

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: 2.13.4 release soon?
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 21:58:53 +0100

2009/8/6 Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>:

> I'm stuck too.  Neil updated the LSR today,
> so now lots of snippets require 2.13.4 and
> I can no longer compile the docs easily, so
> can't check any edits I make.

I'm sorry as always when this happens, Trevor, though in my defence,
there were already some updated snippets requiring 2.13.4 in master
before I did the update (e.g., from Carl's autobeaming patch).  It's
the first update I've been able to do since LSR was moved to 2.13.2
(until a few weeks ago, there were extra \header blocks in the LSR
tarball which had to be removed).

Over the last few days, I've been trying out GUB, since I've now got a
native Linux installation on a big enough drive; would you like to
test a mingw build I've just done?

Here's a link if you'd like to give it a go:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ycxzpp

md5 hash: dcf1537772451d468e68185b04bc7fbf

I've just installed it myself on XP, and it seems OK; there were two
quirks I noticed however: the program folder is called `GNU_LilyPond'
and the menu options in Lilypad appear to be in Czech. :)

Regards,
Neil