Re: Documentation language switch problem

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Documentation language switch problem
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 20:00:56 +0200

Le dimanche 02 août 2009 à 19:00 +0200, Jean-Charles Malahieude a
écrit :
> For the first point: you'll notice it when you choose a language other
> than English on the root page and then navigate into one of the manuals.

I see this too, but not on my build.  It looks like @translationof
commands are ignored on kainhofer.com, as I saw French page names.
There also seems to be a mix of output files from last build and stalled
output files.

Reinhold, do you usually do clean builds, or at least do you have a cron
job that remove files older than a fixed age in out/ and out-www?  And
do you usually rebuild lilypond binary (including scripts/) before the
docs?

Best,
John