Re: git not fetching from origin...

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: git not fetching from origin...
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:27:50 +0200

Jonathan Kulp a écrit :

Variable Name: GIT_EDITOR
Variable Value: <path to my preferred editor>

This should be added to the CG. Who's got responsibility for the git part
of the CG?

To answer two questions at once, I'm pretty sure Trevor is using Windows to do git patches, and I believe he's also the one who wrote the Windows section in CG about git. Is he still on vacation right now?
This is not Windows-specific, so this should be added in the general section; I'd recommend following Johannes suggestion for the docs, which is simpler to explaain for all OSes with the same words.

John