Re: [frogs] Scheme debugging and tracing

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: [frogs] Scheme debugging and tracing
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:17:09 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 16. April 2009 schrieb Ian Hulin:
> I want to use this as I've been seeing if I can add some of the TODO's
> in Reinhold's orchestrallily package.  (I've already managed to add
> stuff like Tabstaff and RhythmicStaff processing, but I've got to the
> stage where having a Scheme debug setup would be good.)

What version of orchestrallily are you using? In the latest version (I just
noticed I have never officially released any new version after 0.02), I've
already included them, in addition to some other fixes:
http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/orchestrallily

The git repository at http://repo.or.cz/w/orchestrallily.git (that's the web-
frontend), which can be checked out by
   git clone git://repo.or.cz/orchestrallily.git
already has the latest changes. The documentation is now done with texinfo,
too.

Apart from that, yes, I agree some better Scheme debugging help would
definitely be useful!

Cheers,
Reinhold

 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886