Re: MacOS python/GUI issues

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: MacOS python/GUI issues
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 14:10:37 -0200

Carl, can you have a look at the instructions that I posted in another
message?  i´ve been meaning to do this myself, but can´t find the time
to do it.

The problem is that you have to start out with a python 2.4 installer that

1. has py2app
2. supports 10.3 up to 10.5 on both platforms.

It´s no problem to have separate installers for PPC and x86, but
requiring different binaries for different macos versions is
problematic.