Markup command changes: The Sequel (\hcenter-in)

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Markup command changes: The Sequel (\hcenter-in)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 21:11:33 +0100

Hi everybody,

Following the recent markup syntax changes (\center-align ->
\center-column, \hcenter -> \center-align), Valentin has suggested we
change \hcenter-in to \center-in.  Unless anybody objects, I'll
implement this change in a few days' time.

I don't envisage any further syntax changes before 2.12, so it would
be good to get this out of the way as soon as possible.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Neil