Re: GUB experiments on linux-64

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: GUB experiments on linux-64
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:54:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008, Josh Parmenter wrote:

> I get a crash with the following crashdump running from the command
> line. Hope that helps.

I do not get a crash.  Maybe it is because I have a Leopard (10.5)
machine...

However, opening LilyPond, I get a non-working menu.  It is just empty.  I
cannot even quit LilyPond, except using the context menu in the Dock.

Running lilypond from the command line works, though.
(LilyPond.app/Resources/bin/lilypond <file>).

Ciao,
Dscho