Re: \sustainOff confused by staff-switching

From: Andrew Hawryluk
Subject: Re: \sustainOff confused by staff-switching
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 13:44:27 -0600

I guess this happens because the Piano_pedal_engraver lives in the
Staff context. The way to engrave your example would be

\version "2.11.57-1"
\new PianoStaff <<
  \new Staff = RH { s4 }
  \new Staff = LH <<
     {\clef bass c8 \change Staff = RH c'' r4 r2}
     \new voice {s8\sustainOn s8\sustainOff}

Should I add a comment to the keyboards section? It's not a bug, but
it could trip someone up.

Andrew