GDP: NR 3, NR 5

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: GDP: NR 3, NR 5
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:54:42 +0100

Graham

Do you have anyone available in the near future to tidy up NR 3? Refs, index entries, snippets, policy, etc all need detailed attention. I think the base information is fairly solid, but I've left a couple of hidden TODO where there are questions or suggestions for improvement. Apart from yours there have been no comments on -user, but as the sections are cleaned up and released we can ask again.

I think I should press on with NR 5 now. I'll try to get it into a state suitable for 2.12 as quickly as possible, ie no worse than 2.10, but with lots of hidden TODOs for improvements which can be picked off during 2.13. Does this seem the right approach?

Trevor