Re: LM 1.2 About the docs

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: LM 1.2 About the docs
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 23:22:45 +0100

Looks pretty good in general; a few minor suggestions in attached patch.

Also, I'd still like to change the heading, "Input syntax" to something else. My current favourite is "Other notation" as this follows nicely after the first two sections, rounding things off and providing a catch-all for anything else in the future. So far no comments to this suggestion on -user :(

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>