docs css file

From: Graham Percival
Subject: docs css file
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 14:33:56 -0700

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:11:31 +0200
John Mandereau <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 2008/07/19 17:13 +0200, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> > > I generally agree about not hurrying too much.  I vote for merging
> > > dev/texi2html into master as soon as the docs look good enough:
> > > no or very few broken links, decent (even if non-perfect)
> > > graphical design.
> >
> > hehe, which brings us to the point: Who is going to create the
> > design?
>
> As Graham has already proposed, just ask on -user :-)

I think the design (you're talking about the .css file, right?) is
already good enough to ask on -user.  Now, somebody needs to be
available to respond to the ensuing discussion.

Valentin, will you have 5 hours next week to handle this?  Talk to
people on -user, weigh ideas, and modify (I think!)
Documentation/texinfo.css  accordingly?

Cheers,
- Graham