Need help merging dev/rune into master

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Need help merging dev/rune into master
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 08:45:05 +0200

Greetings,

Rune has just told me he's too busy to work on Lily right now, but I
really really need the accidentals code he's put on his branch.
The point is, I have to print the score and go to the opera house
tomorrow, so this is kind of an emergency...

So far I've been merging his branch without trouble, but now there's a
(minor) conflict in the C++ code that I don't know how to handle :-(
Could anyone with a clue have a look at it, and either send me a patch
or even push the merging (either onto Rune's branch or onto a
temporary branch)?

Cheers,
Valentin