Bug with staccato dots?

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Bug with staccato dots?
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:05:42 +0200

Hello,

I realized that there seems to be some strangeness with staccato dots positioning: in my opion they are too close to beams when setting polyphonic music with \voiceOne and \voiceTwo. Also I saw that the spacing gets influenced by accidentals (?). This matters only when the dots are above the system, otherwise they get centered in between the lines.

See the small code that demonstrates it.
\relative c {\clef bass
\voiceOne e16-. d-. bes-. a-. g8-. r}

Greetings
Till