Re: Update template for ancient music transcription

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: Update template for ancient music transcription
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 20:29:30 +0200

Valentin Villenave schrieb:
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to mention that the templates are currently been moved
to the LSR: for instance have a look at

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=363

or

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=364

If you want to contribute a new template, you're welcome :) just add
the "template" tag and the "Ancient notation" tag.
Yes, I will do that. I am not sure, though, that this approach is now the one that should
be used: there is still some experiments going on.
I haven't followed this long discussion, but one thing occured to me
while I was LSR-izing the Ancient notation templates: it's really a
pity that only "modern transcriptions" are demonstrated; if anyone
wants to add a "real" Ancient score, with special staves, glyphes etc,
I'd be happy to approve it.
I will see what I can do. Karl has a very nice example of Binchois that might be the first step towards that
(although it should maybe be a bit shortened).
Cheers,
Valentin

Till