make web failure

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: make web failure
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 16:30:23 +0100

Hi all, and happy new year!

I've got a problem for a while now, just wanting to generate the web-documentation. Everything went well for the "make all".

I do not know if it will be the same with every file containing the particular snippet (For LilyPond version x.y.z), but it chokes on it over "lilypond-learning.tely" (lily-354d7a5697.ly)

As a matter of fact, the snippet compiles successfully when isolated.

I ran "make -d web" in order to investigate, but am not clever enough to go further: does it deal with fonts or not. The three other remaining files in /home/jcharles/GIT/Sources/Documentation/user/out-www seem correct to me.

Enclosed, the bottom of the logs.

Would I be the only one in this case?..

Jean-Charles