RE: Leaving

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: Leaving
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 11:21:47 -0000

Graham

I'm sure everyone on this list will wish to express their
appreciation for everything you have done for the LilyPond
project and the many users of LilyPond.  To say we shall
miss you is the biggest understatement of the year!  If
every user was willing to contribute just 1% of the effort
you have put in, the project would be transformed.

May I just add that in writing part of the documentation
is great for learning how LilyPond operates!  I have learnt
more from doing this than from any amount of transcribing
music.  I am certainly willing to continue to contribute
to the docs in this way, although at a less intense level
than before.

I know you're not disconnecting right away, but good luck
with your new projects.

Trevor D