Patches for fret-diagrams update.

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Patches for fret-diagrams update.
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:48:54 -0600

I've completed the fret-diagrams refactoring, that puts all properties
that are specific to fret-diagrams into the fret-diagram-details
property.  Patches are attached.  I have included a new regression test
file because the syntax has changed so dramatically.

I have not made changes to convert-ly.  I have also not made changes to
the documentation; the docs don't have specific references to the
fret-diagram properties.

ChangeLog entry:

2007-07-25      Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>

        * fret-diagrams.scm: move fret-diagrams properties to
               fret-diagram-details property
        * define-grob-properties.scm: move fret-diagrams properties to
               fret-diagram-details property
        * define-grob-interfaces.scm: redefine fret-diagram-interface to
               include fret-diagram-details property
      * fret-diagrams.ly: new regression test file for fret diagrams

Please let me know if there's something more I need to do.

Thanks,

Carl

Carl D. Sorensen
Associate Professor