Re: dot changes break Gregorian notation

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: dot changes break Gregorian notation
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:02:26 +0200 (CEST)

> > There are some other spacing problems with the Gregorian stuff --
> > are you in the mood to handle this too?
>
> Always happy to fix bugs, particularly if I'm already working on
> that code.  But I'm not really familiar with pre-Baroque notation so
> I would need to be told exactly what needs fixing. It would be good
> if I had a decent pile of examples, too, because I'm unlikely to
> come up with useful ones myself.

OK.  I'll prepare something and send it to you together with a scan of
the source.

Another regression, BTW, is that now hyphens *always* appear between
lyrics syllables, at least in Gregorian notation.  Before your
changes, hyphens by default have been suppressed in case text
syllables can be placed near to each other.

    Werner