Re: Are the original authors on this list?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Are the original authors on this list?
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:43:02 -0700

Hello,

9 Jul 2007 08:38:06 -0700, Kieran Coulter <address@hidden>:
I am just wondering if the original authors Han-Wen and Jan are on this
mailing list. I am wondering if either are still living in the Netherlands
and will be there in August. If so, could either of you contact me directly,

Yes, the authors are on the list. However, I live in Brazil (Belo
Horizonte) currently, but at this moment, I'm in Mountain View (CA).
Jan is in the Netherlands, though.