Re: StreamEvent

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: StreamEvent
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 16:56:58 +0200

On Monday 02 July 2007, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > The historical reason is that in the beginning, all event classes
> > were named in CamelCase, but when all music event 'types were added
> > as classes, I kept the lisp-style naming. I agree that it's the
> > naming of StreamEvent that should change.
>
> Will you do that?

Not sure. I have been away from lily for a while, but hope to return. My time
is limited though.

(As you may have noticed, I disappeared from lily a few months ago. This was
partly because I was in the process of switching to a new job in a new city,
resulting in new time constraints, and partly because my computer was stolen.
The computer contained quite a lot of unbackupped local modifications to
lily, causing some frustration; I haven't had the energy to get back to lily
yet)

Erik