Help with git and LilyPond Tutorial

From: Daniel Tonda
Subject: Help with git and LilyPond Tutorial
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:31:28 -0600

Greetings:

Francisco and I, AFAIK are working in the spanish translation.

I don't know how to use git to get the tutorial and start working in it.

I already used git to download the web site to my computer, and used the commands on the http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=blob_plain;f=README;hb=web/master page, but no commits or translations yet. I'm just feeling around with git and have no experience with it.

Sorr for the novice quality of my questions.

--
Daniel Tonda C.