Re: dots grob

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: dots grob
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:07:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Juergen Reuter schreef:
On Wed, 11 Oct 2006, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

why not simply do

 string style =""
 if (scm_is_symbol (scm_style))
   style = ly_symbol2string (scm_style);
 string idx =  "dots.dot" + style;

Because, historically, there is no difference in lily's behaviour between setting style to #'default and #'(). However, if you do not

that must have been a long time ago; I think I've tried to remove this feature for some time now.

By the way, it has not completely been removed. The code related to the longa note bug reported last week by Ralph Little for example still contains some reminiscences to the old #'default feature.

Greetings,
Juergen