Re: various Lilypond 2.9 Win-uninstaller problems

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: various Lilypond 2.9 Win-uninstaller problems
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 18:26:33 +0200

Uwe Stöhr schreef:
Han-Wen Nienhuys schrieb:

I tested the latest Lilypond 2.9.16 for Windows and found out that it is not correctly uninstalled. After uninstalling it the following folders remain:

\usr\etc
\usr\lib

and its subfolders. The installation directory should completely be removed.

\usr\etc can't be deleted because the file "fontconfig.reloc" is in use. I get an eror message that a program is using it and that the file could therefore not be deleted.
The same is for the folder \usr\lb where "aifc.py" is in use.
Of course there are more files in use.
In \usr\var it is the folder "fontconfig" that could for an unknown reason not be deleted.

can you have a look at 2.9.22-2 ? This release has a new uninstaller routine, which should just delete everything that's shipped (assuming that fontconfig.reloc was properly closed previously)

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com