Re: midi lyrics

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: midi lyrics
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 01:23:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Graham Percival wrote:

> Could somebody check this bug report?  I don't think I have anything
> that can display midi lyrics.

I just tested on my SUSE10.1/PPC with CVS up to commit with message
"ly/engraver-init.ly: set ignoreFiguredBassRest in Staff context. <etc.>",
i.e. last night.

Works fine. Output of timidity:

-- snip --
address@hidden:~/my/lilypond> timidity graham.midi
Requested buffer size 32768, fragment size 8192
ALSA pcm 'default' set buffer size 32768, period size 4096 bytes
Playing graham.midi
MIDI file: graham.midi
Format: 1  Tracks: 3  Divisions: 384
Sequence: control track
Text: creator:
Text: GNU LilyPond 2.9.19
Track name:
Track name:
blablablablaPlaying time: ~8 seconds
Notes cut: 0
Notes lost totally: 0
-- snap --

Note that "blablablabla" came in four chunks.

Ciao,
Dscho