Re: bug reporter emails

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: bug reporter emails
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 13:21:00 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:
Hi,

What should we do about storing email addresses of bug reporters? The CC field of the google issue tracker looks very inviting, but it only allows google user names there. :(

So far I've given people a link to their bug, so they could bookmark that and check it whenever they want... should we also encourage people to get a gmail account so they can get all activity on their bugs automatically CC'd to them?

Well, yes, maybe not encourage, but suggest.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com