Re: Easy Note Heads and colors

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Re: Easy Note Heads and colors
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:57:42 +0200

Hi Daniel

On 9/7/06, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
Daniel Tonda wrote:
> I know the colors are doable, although some articulations don't work
> when using colors, like dynamics,

What's the problem with colors and articulations? If I write
\relative c' { \override NoteHead #'color = #red c4\< c c c\!\f }
...I get just what I expect; red noteheads and a black crescendo that ends in a black forte.

If I write \relative c' { \override DynamicText #'color = #red c4\< c c c\!\f }
...I get normal black noteheads and a black crescendo that ends in a red forte.

Regards,
  Erlend