Re: various Lilypond 2.9 Win-uninstaller problems

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: various Lilypond 2.9 Win-uninstaller problems
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:11:07 -0700

Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Han-Wen Nienhuys schrieb:

Note that we create the installer on Linux, and almost never test the windows installer.

That is bad. I'm impressed about Lilypond's quality in design, especially its fantastic documentation so that I'm surprized that you don't test it on Windows. I'm surely not the only Lilypond Windows user.

You're not the only windows user, but we don't have any windows developers. If you're willing to volunteer (or know anybody who want to volunteer) for that job, that would be fantastic.

Btw. It would be nice if Lilypond has a bugtracker. That would make it easier to report bugs and assures that they won't be forgotten. Lilypond is registered at savannah.gnu.org and the easiest way would be to use the provided bugtracker of the savannah project page. (There is currently only one unanswered bug report, and I'm sure that Lilypond has more small bugs ;-) )

We're beginning to use the code.google.com bugtracker; more info will be coming soon.

- Graham