Re: Autotester: summary

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Autotester: summary
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:58:02 +0200

On Tuesday 11 July 2006 08:06, address@hidden wrote:
> /sw/bin/python gub-builder.py --branch HEAD -lp darwin-ppc build lilypond
>   FAIL
> Last patch of this release:
>
> 2006-07-11  Erik Sandberg  <address@hidden>
>
>         * lily/global-context-scheme.cc: Separated ly:run-translator into
>         smaller pieces.

Hi,

is this error really my fault? I can't see how my changes relate to the error
report, and Graham has verified that gub builds nicely with my patch. And I
can build everything nicely locally.

It seems to me that some of the other error messages from the autotester seem
to be fixable by making clean.

--
Erik