Re: input/test/ cleanup

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: input/test/ cleanup
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:21:08 +0200

Graham Percival schreef:
We've started cleaning up input/test/ , and run into a problem: some snippets are used in the manual. For example, input/test/bar-lines.ly

I don't see the point in maintaining these examples as separate files, instead of sticking them directly into the .itely files, but I could be missing something.

1) Should we keep input/test/*.ly files that are used in the manual as separate files?

no, not necessarily, but be careful, some files might be used more than once.

2)  If so, could I move them to input/manual/ ?

yes,

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com