Re: Spacing patch

From: Geoff Horton
Subject: Re: Spacing patch
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 06:16:30 -0400

> All of these are normal.  Unfortunately we can't tell lilypond that
> certain errors are expected and that it shouldn't tell us about them.
> :(

Is this written in stone? It would be nice to be able to include a
command in a file saying "I know you're going to complain about [X]
and I don't want to hear it." Such a thing could be put into
production files--I wouldn't want to suppress them entirely, because
they sometimes do point to a real problem in the score that I need to
fix.

Geoff