Re: Spacing patch

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Spacing patch
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:11:43 +0200

Joe Neeman schreef:
This patch represents my changes to line spacing over several weeks so it's fairly big. Most of it is intertwined, though, so I can't separate it much except for some of the small changes in paper-score and system.

Hello,

this patch looks good, except for the naming of Col_desc. Did you verify that "make web" can run unscathed? Also, have you considered registering with savannah to get CVS access?

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com