Re: Regression Tests: lyric-combine-polyphonic.ly

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Regression Tests: lyric-combine-polyphonic.ly
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 04:06:26 -0700

On 25-Apr-06, at 4:34 AM, Eduardo Vieira wrote:

I noticed that the example lyric-combine-polyphonic.ly doesn't display the lyrics: Do mi nus ex. In order to show them, the line with \lyricsto needs
to be placed below \new Voice.... as in the example below:

Thanks! I think the lyrics are supposed to be placed above the music, though, which is why the \lyricsto appeared above it. I certainly agree that it's not working right now, though... could you change this example so it works with the "one" lyrics appearing above the staff?

Cheers,
- Graham