Re: Doc update for section 7.5

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Doc update for section 7.5
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 23:38:56 -0700

On 16-Apr-06, at 1:58 PM, Erlend Aasland wrote:

Since I happen to play guitar, I've cooked up some updates for the tablature section in the docs (section 7.5.2 and 7.5.3). Please see the attached patch. (Warning: I'm no expert in writing english documentation...)

Thanks! I changed a few sentences slightly, but they were only minor things -- the docs look great! I've committed it to CVS. - Graham (as you probably found out, the shaw address does not work any more)