Re: State of the docs, April 2006

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: State of the docs, April 2006
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 22:38:16 -0700

On 12-Apr-06, at 12:45 PM, Nicolas Sceaux wrote:

I can work on that with someone that have better writing skills than
myself, that is I can explain the methodology to follow to inspect music
expressions, build new ones, define music functions.  (I've writen some
time ago an article on that topic:
<http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/prelude/prelude.html>)

Thanks for the offer -- I still have half a dozen saved emails of your on this subject. :)

I don't mind writing the scheme stuff; the only problem is that I need to finish other things first. I'll just continue to ignore complaints about the scheme docs for the next month or two.

Cheers,
- Graham