Re: State of the docs, April 2006

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: State of the docs, April 2006
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:45:44 +0200

> SCHEME / MUSIC EXPRESSIONS EXPLAINED
> Lilypond knowledge required: lots
> Estimated time: 5 hours?  10?
>
> Many people have asked for clearer explanations of music expressions
> and scheme.

I'm not as busy as Jan (just a day job, a house and a kid, no twins:),
but have very little spare time.

I can work on that with someone that have better writing skills than
myself, that is I can explain the methodology to follow to inspect music
expressions, build new ones, define music functions.  (I've writen some
time ago an article on that topic:
<http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/prelude/prelude.html>)

nicolas