feature request: Hairpin.hairpinFullLength

From: Graham Percival
Subject: feature request: Hairpin.hairpinFullLength
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:12:50 -0700

(this'll probably get lost while HWN is away, but anyway...)

From the docs,
"A hairpin starts at the left edge of the beginning note and ends on the right edge of the ending note."
----
tupletFullLength (boolean)
    If set, the tuplet is printed up to the start of the next note.
----

Could we have a feature, similar to tupletFullLength, which places the end of a hairpin just before the start of the next note?

In addition, could we allow this as valid syntax?
{
  c1\<\!
}

Cheers,