Re: Where are the docs?

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: Where are the docs?
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:23:11 +1000

Graham Percival wrote:

> On 11-Apr-06, at 2:51 PM, Cameron Horsburgh wrote:
>
>> Graham Percival wrote:
>>> This link still works
>>> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.9/Documentation/
>> That link works, but the link to the User Manual doesn't. Has Han-Wen
>> taken it with him?
>
> Eh?  The link from that page to the User Manual certainly works for me.
>  As does the link to Program Reference... hey, the program reference is
> for 2.9.1, but the User manual is 2.9.0.
>
> I wouldn't spend too much effort worrying about the online state of the
> 2.9 docs, though.  :)
>
> - Graham

Hmm. The URL I get on the 'Manual' link is
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.9/Documentation/user/lilypond/index.html
Firefox takes me to the doc index, and in links I go to the 2.8 docs.
I'm suspecting there's something up on my system--a site did some pretty
weird things to my browser a few days ago.

Is anyone else seeing anything strange?

Cam