make cvsclean?

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: make cvsclean?
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 21:46:25 +0200

Hello,

I find it irritating that there is no make target that really clean the source directory; "make distclean" leaves all "out"-directories in addition to a couple of autogenerated files. I tried "make maintainerclean" but that resulted in an error. I miss something like "make cvsclean" (see attached patch).

This patch removes all "out"-directories in addition to all autogenerated files and it does it very very very fast. Any reason not to include this?

Regards,
  Erlend Aasland