Re: More improvements to PostScript backend

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: More improvements to PostScript backend
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 10:19:10 +0200

David Feuer schreef:
of what could get stuffed into placebox?  Is there actually some kind
of global graphics state that we need to maintain as a default?  It

I think that color might be, but I'm not sure.

should I include patches inline or attach them?  This time I did both.
 The attached one is less likely to have line wrapping problems.  This
patch is against the versions in CVS.

attachment is fine.

Changelog:

I'll have a better look at your patch over tomorrow, but I have one request: can you follow the ChangeLog format _exactly_ ?

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com